Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Name

Everything since imperfect since you came
Happiness isn’t even in the frame
I always have myself to blame
For this feeling that brought me to shame

And now this feeling  drives me insane
I never want to feel the pain
Our friendship is all I want to maintain
Don’t want myself to fall again

Remembering the times we had
The smile and laughter that makes me glad
The way you tease me never makes me mad
It wasn’t even intended to make me sad

Loving a friend is never easy
Sometimes, it will drive you crazy
I try to forget you, i keep myself busy
And now, I think I feel so sorry

Just to see your smile, I’m fine
I will just ignore the signs this time
Don’t really want to make you mine
For me, that’s a crime

Over and over again, I try
But it only makes me cry
I let the days pass by
I just can’t really say goodbye

Hoping that this feeling will just fade away
Friends forever we will stay
And that is all I could ever pray
Everything will always be this way

No words can ever express how I really feel
Or have someone to suggest it’s real
This feeling that I would conceal
To let you know, maybe I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment