Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This one is for you...

Reminiscing all the good times we had
Now I wonder how everything seems to turn out so bad
We used to share all the fun and laughter
Pains and tears are gone when we're together

Everything suddenly change
When our feelings started to act so strange
We never know how did it start
Now we have to stop 'coz  it;s tearing us apart

You're a friend who is so hard to find
Our friendship is really one of a kind
You mean a lot to me can't you see
But to stay as friends is all I want is to be


Sorry for all the times that I hurt you.
I hope you know that I'm hurting too
Each time that I made you feel so blue
I hate myself more and that is true

Help me bring our yesterday back
Save our friendship and mend all the cracks
Ease all the pain
Let's start again

Ever since you came into my life
You took all the darkness and gave me the light
You're always there to give me a hand
You never dare to leave me behind

Losing a friend like you is never easy
My life would again be empty
And I don't want that to happen
So please just stop and listen.

Love come in many forms
And yes it can move mountains and storms
Love is always around
Especially, if a friendship like ours is found! :)

4 comments: