Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Thing that I must do


I toss and turn to bed again
I never thought I would feel this pain.
I realized that there is nothing I gain
But I only have myself chained
With this feeling that makes me mad
Had all the things turn out bad
It’s true that you’re all that I ever had
And for that, I will always feel so glad
But lately everything been out of control
My heart suddenly had a hole
It’s killing me and slowly taking my soul
There’s no one else that I can call
To save me from this misery
It’s only me that can solve this mystery
We must now face the truth and accept the reality
All I want is a little space
To put everything back to place
I will do whatever it takes
I just want to be free for heaven’s sake
What we had has no direction
Hurting you is not my intention
But this is the thing that I must do
To stop us from feeling so blue
It’s not that I want to left you without a clue
I just can’t say that we are through
So please just understand
That I want you to let go of my hand... 

1 comment: