Thursday, March 17, 2011

I will Let you go...

I sat there quietly as I took a glance on my phone.
Still no text?!
I'm waiting like forever.
Now, maybe it's the sign.
Something isn't right anymore
I guess it's over....

Just like that.
My world suddenly wanted to crash.
Feels like I'm losing all that are important to me.
But there is nothing else that I can do...

It's now, the time to cut the line.
And no matter how hard it is,
I must be strong
I know it is for the best.

I tossed and turn to my bed, making this decision isn't really easy for me.
Although I know crying won't do me any good.
I still cry all the tears but the pain won't go away.
How stupid I am but there is nothing that I can do.

The clocks ticks away
I'm still awake..thinking...
Then I prayed that God will give me the wisdom to know if this decision of mine is good...
or if not, please just help me and guide me as I face the consequence of my decision.

And now...
whatever happens, there will no be no turning backs...
I'm decided....

No comments:

Post a Comment