Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks to YOU :)

It's been raining in my life for so long
Feels like everything is really wrong
Music of heartbreak is always my song
The pain shakes and rattles me like a gong.


Then there was YOU.
You take me out of the blue
Though, I don't know if it's true
But my life now has a color and a hue.


I don't know how it happen
My life change all of a sudden
The pain of past I slowly forgotten.
My life suddenly brightened.


Because of you I started to believe again
And I'll start it by calling you my friend
Since it's you who gave me a helping hand
Promise, you will have me til the end.


You really inspires me to do some things

You even change my mood swings
You are truly one of God's Blessings
For you teach me how to fly with my own wings


You showed me that there is something that I'm missing
You suddenly give my life a meaning
You complete my whole being
I'm scared but at the same time happy with this feeling


I just hope you feel the same 
So we could both play this old game
If I got hurt, It's not you to blame
Nor put you on shame

Now I could say that my life is really better
Because you took away the stormy weather
Even though we're not yet together
I'm glad that I meet you and for that I'll be thankful Forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment