Friday, August 26, 2011

AFRAID...

Something change in me.

I don't know how I suddenly have a change of mind...

And also a change of heart?

That is something that I am not sure...

Honestly, I hate what I feel right now.

It annoys me. 


It disturbs me.

This Dilemma is really killing me.


Coz it's been so long since I closed the door.
Any plans of opening it? what for?


The pains of yesterday isn't healed yet.


I don't want to hurt my self again.


God, I'm so afraid.

Afraid of this feeling I suddenly feel for you.



Don't even know why I'm wishing that you feel the same way too.


I wish there was a way for me stop it.


Or divert it back to yesterday.


But everything's slowly taking place.


And before I knew it, 


I'm Falling...


Without anyone to catch me again... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment