Friday, December 3, 2010

too late...?

Of all people I don't know why it's you
In the crowd, I only see nothing but you
Don't know how you capture my heart 
Should have known that form the start


I found myself always looking at you
Then wish that you will look on my way too
But I know that's impossible 
You never find me visible 


You like someone else, not me
Friends, that's all we'll ever be
But what will I do?
If my heart shouts nothing but you


Patiently I waited
All my time I wasted
Thought my love was strong 
Until someone came along 

Then it makes me realize 
After all that I've done, this was my prize
You take my love for granted
Even though you knew it was all I ever wanted


It's breaking my heart can't you see
But I know I must set you free
I will let you go
Even though I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment