Friday, December 3, 2010

Too Late...? Part 2

I felt something strange when I read her message.
Feels like my heart is aching.
Can't understand it but I know it's breaking.
Been so long since I last saw her,
I won't deny it but I think I'm missing her.
Her voice
Her Laugh
The way she tease me
How she annoys me everytime she's around
Her non-stop text messages
Her phone calls that I always missed
Her stories and jokes (she never run out of them)
How she tried to like everything that I want(though we're totally opposite)
How she criticize every boy that I used to like (yes, I'm a gay)
The way she looked at me
The way she smile
Oh, God I really am missing her
After all this time
All I ever wanted was
To be with her

I tried to reach her
But she's nowhere to be seen
I even found out that her number is out of reach
I don't know why, but I feel like she's staying away from me
Now I wonder, don't she ever want to see me again?

Months passed by
Still no calls
No text
I haven't heard anything from her
Many things happened.
There were changes in me that I never expected
And It changed my life forever


Until I passed by this old place were we used to hang out
As I walked in to the room.
I saw that friendly face I've been dying to see
There she was, sitting next to this boy
I knew they were having a good time
'Coz they look so sweet
I never knew how much I missed her until I saw her
I want to hug her but I can't
Because of this boy sitting beside her
I smiled when she looked at me
But disappointment eaten me when she suddenly turn away

Out of this curiosity longing
I tried to approach them
Destroying their little privacy
With just one hello I started it all
She obviously looked annoyed
Until she stood up and walk away
I run after her to ask what happen
But she ignored me pretending that she heard nothing
To make her listen I said
"If you don't talk to me I will kissed you"

She faced me with fierce look
She started shouting at me
Telling me how much she hated me
I couldn't blame her I know it was my fault
What I did was wrong and I regret that
I started to feel uncomfortable
As I felt all eyes were on me
" I hate you, I hate you, I hate you"
Then she stopped
I was surprised too on what I did
I found myself touching her lips with mine

PAK!!!!!

I felt that as I let her go
I was hurt, she slapped me
I'm sorry....
I wanna tell her
But I saw her walking away
I stood there frozen
Can't think of what to do next
Will I run after her again?
Should I tell her how I feel?
What should I do?

I felt this hot liquid forming behind my eyes
I still want to make things right
I want to let her know how much she means to me
I want to let her know how much I love her
But I don't know...
If everything is too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment